Camp Edgewood is a 283-acre camp located in southern Beauregard Parish of Louisiana. The camp is positioned between the towns of DeQuincy and Ragley and is only 30 minutes from downtown Lake Charles. The camp features 14 campsites, multiple program areas, a shooting sports area with archery, rifle, and shotgun range with automatic low and high houses. The Dining Hall seats 250 people and features a state of art commercial kitchen. Camp Edgewood features a 15 acre lake, stocked with catfish, bream and bass that offers swimming and multiple fishing docks.
Council programs are held throughout the year on weekends and school breaks. Scout camping for Cub Scout Packs, Scout Troops and Venture Crews is available on most weekends.
Summer Camp is here! We have programs for both Scouts BSA and Webelos. Use the links below to register today. Questions about Summer Camp or Winter Camp? Contact Laura Lovell at Laura.Lovell@scouting.org or 530-770-1152.
2023 Summer Camp Scouts, BSA- June 11-17
2023 Webelos Resident Camp - June 11-14
Group Reservation Information
Camp Edgewood is open to all! We welcome church groups, schools, private parties, and weddings to enjoy the fantastic SWLA outdoors. To schedule your Camp Edgewood visit, please contact Laura Lovell at Laura.Lovell@scouting.org or 530-770-1152. Here is the information we have for our 2021/2022 pricing and the form for making reservations. The form is easy to complete digitally and can quickly be returned to verify that we have space available for your family or group.
Camp Edgewood Reservation Form (fillable)
Camp Edgewood 2021-2022 pricing guide
If we missed a type of event or activity you would like to enjoy, please take a moment and email firstname.lastname@example.org for help with your needs.
We look forward to hosting your event at Camp Edgewood!
The Calcasieu Area Council will process refunds for fees paid for activities and training under the following conditions:
The Calcasieu Area Council will process refunds for fees paid for ACTIVITIES & TRAININGS under the following conditions:
- Requests must be made in writing to the Council Service Center via mail, fax, or email.
- All emails must be sent to Shawn Chamblee at email@example.com.
- The date refund requests are made is the date utilized to determine refund eligibility.
- All refunds will be processed on the 15th or 30th following approval
- Requests for refund made:
- 14-30 days before event = 100% Refund
- 7-13 days before event = 50% Refund
- 6 days or less before event = No Refund
- Refunds for fees of $10 or less will not be issued.
- Refunds are not given for no shows and for bad weather that does not warrant event cancellation.
- For Council High Adventure Contingents, National Jamborees, and other similar events, refunds will be given if a paid participant has replaced the Scout that has cancelled. The refund will be less any costs incurred by these changes (airfare, activity fees, transportation).
- Refunds for Order of the Arrow events are subject to all of the above and will be issued only with the approval of the Lodge Staff Advisor.
- Camp Edgewood refunds are subject to all of the above and must be approved by the Camp Director or the Scout Executive.
Requests must be made in writing to the Council Service Center via mail, fax, or email. All emails must be sent to
Shawn Chamblee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|2021-2022 Camp Edgewood Pricing Guide||Current Pricing Guide for Camp Edgewood for 2021 and 2022. Please see reservation form to actually set your reservation for Camp Edgewood. Please direct all questions to Laura.Lovell@Scouting.org||Download|
|Camp Edgewood Building Map||Camp Map||Download|
|Camp Edgewood Campsite Map||Download|
|Camp Edgewood Rental Agreement Form (fillable)||Please use the attached form to make reservations for Camp Edgewood for unit and family level camping. Forms can be filled out electronically and emailed directly to Laura.Lovell@Scouting.org to make your reservation.||Download|
|New BSA Health Forms ABC.pdf||Download|