We are very excited to announce our : !
So now, not does your Scout still earn Money in their Scout Accounts to go on adventures, BUT with the : , high-sellers each week in Camp Cards across the council earn EXTRA PRIZES!
To qualify for the : , you need to:
1. Record the amount of Camp Cards sold for that one week period.
2. Prize Periods Dates include:
February 26th-March 6th
March 27th-April 3rd
3. You must email Shawn Chamblee at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 PM Central Time of the LAST DAY of that Sales Period.
(Example: If I sale from Sales Period of February 26th-March 5th, we need to receive an email on MONDAY, MARCH 5th by 5:00 PM. Any emails received later than 5:00 PM will not be considered entered into competition for that past week.)
4. To be included in that week’s competition, the email MUST include the following:
-Name of Scout
-Pack or Troop of the Scout
-Picture of the Scout looking excited selling Camp Cards.
-Positive quote from Scout on their Sales Technique in selling cards.
5. The winner will be chosen each week based on the Scout that sells the most camp cards that week.
6. Winners will be announced via Facebook by 1pm on Tuesday following the sales period for that previous week.
7. Scouts may enter each week to win, but they must submit new email from the sales of that specific period each week by 5:00 PM Central Time of the LAST DAY of that Sales Period.
8. REMEMBER: Once a Scout Sells 20 Camp Cards, they are ALSO able to collect a FREE Camp Edgewood T-shirt! All they need to do is fill out the Link HERE: https://forms.calcasieubsa.org/view.php?id=9570652
Camp Card Key Dates
December 1st - Camp Card Distribution Date
February/March Roundtables - please bring in cards if you feel that you unit will not sell them. We would like to redistribute to high selling units.
April 28th - Card sale ends - please return all cards and funds to the office for full 50% commission.
For questions, please email email@example.com. Happy selling!
|2023 Camp Card Guide||Download|