Join us for a fantastic event that test your scout skills, teamwork, and quickness. for all scouts in a Troop, Webelos/AOL Den, Crew, Post, or Ship. Each registered youth and adult will recieve an event patch.
Friday, Feb. 21
- 6-9pm Check In at Camp Office
Saturday, Feb 22
- 7:30-8:30am Check In at Camp Office
- 8am Station Workers Meeting - Dining Hall
- 9am Program Begins
- 12-1:30pm Lunch Break
- 1:30-4pm Program Continues
- 4pm Dinner Break Begins
- 7pm Campfire & Awards - Council Ring
Sunday, Feb 23
- No planned program. Units camping ensure site is clean and that all belongings have found their owner.
Our event guide will be posted by Dec 1st, 2019.
Cost per youth - $15
Cost per adult - $5
Saturday Dinner Ticket - $5 per ticket
|District Director||Jonathan Swatts||(337) 436-3376|