Scouting @ Home
Scouting @ Home Concept
A one-stop shop for Scouting and non-Scouting families alike to find quality age and grade specific character building activities at home. Kids can enjoy these activities anywhere – even in the comfort of your own home! Even with schools closed, there are still opportunities to participate in Scouting.
Cub Scouts 30-Day Challenge
The 30-Day Cub Scout Challenge is a great way to continue with Scouting adventures and achieve elective requirements. Use these calendars as a daily checklist and roadmap for rank advancement.
- Lions: Kindergartens
- Tigers: First Grade
- Wolf: Second Grade
- Bears: Third Grade
- Webelos: Fourth & Fifth Grade
- Conduct virtual Patrol Leaders Council meetings via teleconference or web video conferencing. Ensure to maintain two-deep leadership throughout the virtual meeting.
- Encourage Patrol Leaders to communicate digitally with their patrol members.
- Please check out all the Social Distancing Merit Badges you can earn.
- Please visit National BSA Website to see what merit badges can be completed at home.
OTHER ACTIVITIES AND RESOURCES FOR YOUNG BOYS & GIRLS AGES GRADES K-5
Here you will find a resource hub for parents and leaders to help support Scouting at home, with stay-at-home educational activities for any Scout rank. Our goal is to make it easier to deliver the Scouting program by making plans more accessible to Leaders and those who can help Leaders like our parents.